H&L Civil Servants Getaway promotion
The H&L Civil Servants Getaway promotion will run for the period November 1-30, 2021.
Members of the Civil Service and health care workers are invited to join the H&L Civil Servants Club Loyalty Programme that offers members up to 12% OFF when they shop with H&L in stores or online. Enrollment is through a form at any of our 10 H&L Rapid True Value or 5 H&L Agro stores island wide. Enrollees will be notified by email once their loyalty account is activated.
Note, during the promotion period, new members will receive BONUS $2,000 H&L CASH that is to be redeemed through their e-loyalty card. Instructions for same is included in the activation email.
The promotion is only open to residents of Jamaica who are part of the H&L Civil Servants Club Loyalty Programme.
Entrants must be 18 years and older.
Companies and Institutions are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Hardware & Lumber employees and their immediate families (defined as spouse, children, mother, father or siblings) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
Members of the H&L Civil Servant Club who shop at any of our participating outlets: H&L Rapid True Value and H&L Agro stores and online and hardwareandlumber.com during the promotion period, will be automatically entered into the promotion for all transactions recorded using their loyalty card.
Draw Date: December 3, 2021
Draw location: H&L Head Office at 697 Spanish Town Road, Kingston 11.
Potential winning entries will be selected randomly from the database of entries by 2:00 p.m. on the draw date listed. To randomly select the winner, the data will be extracted from our ERP system and exported to an external website (random.org) where the platform’s randomizer functionality will be used to select the winner. The winners will be contacted by the H&L team.
Members are not entitled to win more than one prize.
Two sets of backup winners will also be drawn.
Selected winners will be contacted primarily via telephone and secondarily by email/WhatsApp. We will contact the winner via phone, 3 attempts per day over the course of 3 days. A call is deemed to have failed if all attempts are unsuccessful. Calls are unsuccessful if the phone rings without an answer or if the call fails or if it goes to voicemail for over the stated period. If we are unable to contact the winner after these telephone attempts, we will proceed to email/WhatsApp.
The WhatsApp message would be “Good Day, we are trying to get in touch with you to inform you that you have been randomly selected as a winner in the H&L Civil Servant Getaway Promotion. Please confirm your receipt of this message.” This message would be shared three times if no response is received (once per day for three days), the backup winner will be contacted.
Selected winners will be instructed to claim their prize at any of our H&L Rapid True Value or H&L Agro stores or at our Head Office located at 697 Spanish Town Road Kingston 11. Winners will be required to present a government issued photo I.D. (Passport, Driver’s License, National I.D.) or School ID (Photo ID) for validation.
If the selected winners do not show up at the location to redeem their prizes within 15 days of contact, the backup entry selected will be granted the prize. If the backup entry does not redeem the prize, it will be invalidated, and H&L will keep the prize.
PRIZE AND IT’S APPROXIMATE VALUE
Three members will win one getaway each.
Each getaway entails:
- Two nights for two persons at an all-inclusive hotel in Jamaica
- Options include: the Moon Palace Jamaica All Inclusive Resort, Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa or the Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa
- The value of each weekend is approximately J$187,000+Tax
Total prize pool is approximately J$561,000+Tax
- Getaway dates must be provided to H&L by December 29, 2021.
- Getaway stay must be completed by June 30, 2022.
- Winner is responsible for required documents that the hotel needs to process accommodation.
- Winner is responsible for all other travel expenses such as transportation etc.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize is not transferable.
Hardware & Lumber reserves the right to use the winners’ image or voice in any advertising or promotional activity without consideration. Failure to participate will result in the forfeiture of any prize.
Participating outlets are as follows:
- H&L Rapid True Value Lane Plaza - 26 & 26A Constant Spring Road, Kingston 10
- H&L Rapid True Value Spanish Town Rd - 697 Spanish Town Road, Kingston 11
- H&L Rapid True Value Manor Park - Manor Park Plaza, Kingston 8
- H&L Rapid True Value Sovereign - Shop #2, Sovereign Centre, 106 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6
- H&L Rapid True Value Cross Roads - 71-73 Slipe Road, Kingston 5
- H&L Rapid True Value Portmore- Lot #2 Congreve Park, Port Henderson Road, Portmore
- H&L Rapid True Value May Pen - 23 Paisley Avenue, Palmer’s Cross, May Pen
- H&L Rapid True Value Mandeville - 16 Ward Avenue, Mandeville
- H&L Rapid True Value Ocho Rios - 105 Main Street, Ocho Rios
- H&L Rapid True Value Montego Bay - Fairview Shopping Centre, Old Industrial Estate, Montego Bay
- H&L Agro Kingston - 697 Spanish Town Road, Kingston 11.
- H&L Agro Brown’s Town – Shop 1&2 Neslyn Plaza, Brown’s Town
- H&L Agro Mandeville – 6 Ward Avenue, Mandeville
- H&L Agro Southfield – Southfield, St. Elizabeth
- H&L Agro Montego Bay – Fairview Shopping Centre, Bogue Industrial Estate, Montego Bay
- Online at www.hardwareandlumber.com